Connect Beyond Festival 2022
Saturday, Apr. 23, 2022
Connect Beyond Festival
Well, that sure was fun!
I hope we can do it again sometime.
Following a record-setting 2019 event, Connect Beyond Festival returns to downtown Asheville, NC, on April 22-23, 2022 for a two-day weekend of engaging performances, panels, film screenings, and workshops. The lineup features an extensive array of programming showcasing how the intersection of music, art, film, and storytelling can inspire positive change. This year’s packed lineup features headliners Megan Twohey, Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter for The New York Times and co-author of the bestselling book SHE SAID: Breaking the Sexual Harassment Story That Helped Ignite a Movement, and Propaganda, a musician, author of Terraform: Building a Better World, and social activist. Featured Phase 1 Connect Beyond Festival Artists include the following:
- Lonnie Holley - Critically Acclaimed Visual Artist and Musician
- Marcus Dowling - Journalist & Musician
- Dr. Natalie Hopkinson - Author & Howard University Professor of Culture & Media Studies
- Gillian Laub - Photojournalist and recipient of the 2019 NYSCA/NYFA Photography Fellow
- More artists to be announced in the coming weeks.
Returns & Refund Policy: All sales are final for this event.
VIP ticket includes access to special events including a meal with the creators and the Gillian Laub lecture. More details to come.